Saturday 28 August 2010

Drake & Nicki Minaj have got 'married'

So Drake and Nicki Minaj have taken to Twitter to announce they are now married. They have been the talk of the town, no we mean THE WORLD since Drake wrote on his Twitter page: "Please refer to @nickiminaj as Mrs Aubrey Drake Graham and don’t stare at her too long. She's finally mine."

Nicki responded on her Twitter page with: "Yes, it's true. Drake and I tied the knot."

Speculation about the nature of their relationship isn’t new – in Miss Me from Drake's Thank Me Later album, he raps: "I love Nicki Minaj, I told her, I'd admit it; I hope one day we get married, just to say we f**king did it; And girl I'm f**ing serious, I'm with it if you with it."

Back in June, Drizzy admitted to MTV that he had a crush on the rapper. "Me and Nicki have a really playful relationship. When I was on tour... I saw Nicki for the first time and, like, literally fell in love,” he said. “I’ve always really, actually, really had a crush on her, always really loved her, and she's always just looked at me as, like, her little brother.”


It's a load of rubbish. They are not married, but wouldnt it be soooo cute if they did get married. Move over Jay & Bey, the new hot couple are in town

No comments: