Friday 20 August 2010

Nelly is gonna make you sweat



Sexy and dribble worthy Rapper Nelly is gonna be releasing a brand new fitness DVD to encourage all his fans to keep in shape.

He said, "People think I just woke up all of a sudden and I was this big, but they haven't been paying attention. If you look at the pictures from '04 to now, you can see the change. We most certainly can Nellz and my my myyyyy, what a great change it is (licks lips)

"You can see me go from 160 to 170, 170 to 175, 175 to 180 to 190. You put in all this hard work and people want to discredit you. But you can transform your body in six to eight months. In two years, you can create a whole new person."

Ladies... If you're gonna cop this, try not to dribble too much whilst you do those crunches... lol

Celebrity Sweat featuring Nelly is due in stores September 28.

No comments: