Friday 8 June 2012

NEW Flaming Lips vid feat a naked Erykah Badu!

As much as I love me some Erykah Badu; with her beautiful voice and eccentric style and personality... even I have to shake my head in shock to her participation in this CRAZY video!


Featuring on the new Flaming Lips track (good track actually), alongside her sister "Nayrok" who acts her Badu's body double in the video (as Erykah refused to sit in anything other than water) ... we see Nayrok NAKED and smothered in glitter, blood and a  'semen' like substances in a bathtub throughout the video..... Disturbing to say the least (unless you like that type of thing!)


In the defence of one of my musical idols, Erykah has come out stating she feels 'disgusted' and 'violated' at the rock bands decision to post the naked video of her sister without her seeing the final cut! Erykah is now saying the vid is a 'tasteless, meaningless shock video'


...I mean not being funny girls, but maybe you shouldn't have gone along with this in the 1st place? #JustAThought


If you have the stomach for it.... check it out!

                          

No comments: