Saturday 24 July 2010

Melanie Fiona at London's Jazz Cafe



On Tuesday I had the absolute pleasure of going to see one of R&B's most underrated songstresses, Miss Melanie Fiona perform at London's Jazz Cafe. Not only was she amazing, for me she easily defined what live music events are about. It's about so much more than simply holding a note or two in tune; It's about fun, energy, interaction and above all entertainment. The Canadian star did not at all disappoint her fans as she performed tracks from her debut album, The Bridge, including my personal favourites, It kills me, Give it to me right, Sad songs and Teach him. I will definitely be going to see her when her toe next touches down on British soil. Very impressed!

Check out this vid of her performing one of my favs, It kills me...


Peace and love
L.x

No comments: