Tuesday 19 October 2010

Ben Mitchell is back!...but errr somethings different...

LOL.... Admittedly looking a little tougher than before Ben Mitchell is back in town & looking a little less familiar to his Eastenders fans!

Well thats because Joshua Pascoe has replaced Charlie Jones.
Later this year the youngster is set to be released from juvenile detention after six months away.

Josh goes on to say "I was so excited when I got the call to say I'd got the part of Ben Mitchell. I never thought I'd get on a show as big as Eastenders. I've always watched the programme and it will be great to work with fantastic actors such as Steve McFadden and Linda Henry. I'm really looking forward to this fantastic opportunity and making the role of Ben my own."

Well lets hope this new Ben can live up to the old Bens high standards of acting....(err yeh...) because no sooner than he is released, he's caught in the middle of the old animosities between his dad Phil and half-brother Ian Beale!

No comments: